Hockey Talk - Inline & Ice Warehouse  

Go Back   Hockey Talk - Inline & Ice Warehouse > The Game of Hockey - Questions, Discussions & Leagues > Classifieds
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 30th, 2011, 10:14 AM

I have access to stuff thats new retail and for years Ive only offered it as a trade for something someone has, always sent people to IW I listed some new stuff on here a while ago and decided that wasnt proper I currently will only trade items I OWN out of respect to IW , I leave the rest to ebay I think others should do the same,
Old January 30th, 2011, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyourpal View Post
I have access to stuff thats new retail and for years Ive only offered it as a trade for something someone has, always sent people to IW I listed some new stuff on here a while ago and decided that wasnt proper I currently will only trade items I OWN out of respect to IW , I leave the rest to ebay I think others should do the same,
Always respect people for having standards.
Old January 31st, 2011, 09:06 AM

Yeah the person was sneaky as hell about it thats why I didn't like it and I know when Spree was here that would never have been allowed. This person still should make her association known even if it is her own personal private stock.
Old January 31st, 2011, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyourpal View Post
Al,

You are probably one of the more stand up memebers of this board. A lot of people only care about themselves and making a quick buck.
Old February 7th, 2011, 01:50 AM

Let me clear the air here since these last few posts are clearly about me and what I am selling on here. My Family owns Compro Sports Inc and YES I do work for Compro. I have been working for them for the past 6 months.

As for the sticks I am selling on IW, they are all discontinued stock and the sticks have been sitting in my garage since the summer. I am currently warehousing about 500 sticks in the basement of my Townhouse, So due to lack of space, I kinda needed to quickly get rid of some old stock. I thought I would try to sell them on here as there was a lot of positive talk/feedback about the sticks a few years ago. I am selling the sticks at well below cost so it's not like I am making a profit here. I am not selling large quantities or offering warranty on the sticks. I am selling in the classified section, following forum posting rules just like everyone else. I am not sure what silverclrk issue is but I find his comments rude and really childish. I have not shown any disrespect to anyone. I put the sticks on here at well below cost because of what was said about the sticks on the IW forums & thought some of the members may want them. I am posting in the classified section to sell a few hockey sticks for CHEAP, why this is so upsetting to some is ridiculous.
Chantel Karusewicz
Losing streaks are funny. If you lose at the beginning, you get off to a bad start. If you lose in the middle of the season, you're in a slump. If you lose at the end, you're choking. ~Gene Mauch:wink:
Old February 7th, 2011, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelk View Post
I am not sure what silverclrk issue is but I find his comments rude and really childish. I have not shown any disrespect to anyone. Chantel Karusewicz
At what point was I rude or childish. Can you please show some examples?
You were the one who lied first and said you had no relationship with Compro. Now the post has been mysteriously deleted.

I have not disrespected you or anyone else either.
What you are doing would be like me coming to your factory or warehouse and putting a cargo van out front filled with sticks that I made and posts a sign that says $20 sticks here. How would your family like that?

I am not going to look for the rule but there is defiantly something saying you can't sell sticks as a manufacturer or distributer. We can't even post links to opposing retailers. You really think IW wants you cutting them out of their rightfully earned profit by you selling brand new sticks for a company you work for?
Old February 7th, 2011, 06:54 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to sully4200
Default ..

It Is Not Like She Is Litterally Making A Living Off Of Selling Sticks On Here. From The Looks Of It She Is Just Trying To Put A Decent Stick In Someones Hand For A More Then Reasonable Price.. There Are People On Here Doing Far Worse Then Selling A Leftover Stick From A Company That Her Family Owns. Not To Mention They Are A Couple Years Old So Its Not Like She Has Cornered The Market.. I Think It Is Great That She Is Doing That. I Mean She Isnt Going To Give Them To Us.... This Is Petty And Kind Of Getting Old... Save It For The Retards Who Come On Here And Try And Make Top Dollar On There Items, But Want You To Sell Your Stuff On The Cheap, So They Can Buy It To Re-sell..
Elbow pads: Warrior Hitman
Pants: Reebok 7k (Red)
Shin pads: bauer pro
Skate:MLX skates/NB TOTAL ONE/ Bauer Vapor X:60/ kor shift 2/rbk 9k pmps/ nb one95/
Stick: just counted i have 29 sticks, in my stick bag now is tps r8 whip ps / vapor x60/ warrior dolo ps, this is an illness!
Old February 7th, 2011, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverclrk View Post
At what point was I rude or childish. Can you please show some examples?
You were the one who lied first and said you had no relationship with Compro. Now the post has been mysteriously deleted.

I have not disrespected you or anyone else either.
What you are doing would be like me coming to your factory or warehouse and putting a cargo van out front filled with sticks that I made and posts a sign that says $20 sticks here. How would your family like that?

I am not going to look for the rule but there is defiantly something saying you can't sell sticks as a manufacturer or distributer. We can't even post links to opposing retailers. You really think IW wants you cutting them out of their rightfully earned profit by you selling brand new sticks for a company you work for?
I don't think that she has the ability to delete her, and everyone else's, posts from that thread; I'd say it's fair to assume that someone involved with the board deleted it.

She didn't lie about having a relationship with Compro. You had asked a baited question that was phrased in a very specific way and she answered it, no more no less. Later in the thread when she was asked, by another poster, specifically if she was a Compro rep, she replied that yes she was. Reselling a brand new stick/product (which by the way she owns) that IW DOESN'T sell is no worse than someone selling a brand new stick on here that IW DOES sell. If you care to stay on your soapbox, then make sure you go after everyone who is selling a new product in the classifieds section. She is not a manufacturer nor is she a distributor, she's a sales representative that personally owns the product that she is selling.
Old February 7th, 2011, 01:14 PM

Well said Demangone.

Also note that IW sold compro sticks at one point and when their inventory ran out they decided not to purchase more. I don't see what the big deal is with Chantel giving people the opportunity to get a good stick for short money while in no way competing with IW
After a narrow victory in 1994, Boston Bruins defenseman Al Iafrate was asked why, in the closing moments of the game, he had fired the puck around the boards rather than into the empty net. His reply? "Empty-net goals are for faggots."
Old October 24th, 2011, 05:39 PM

wish they would add a reputation status for trades/sales so we know who to directly trust. Would be handy if you are unable to find the user in a bad sellers list only to find out once you forked over the loot.

A good suggestion would also require the sellers who have no feedback or are new to establish time between listings. I think most of us know each other well by now but sometimes you have someone selling a high value item that has just recently joined and isn't a member of another forum where he/she is known.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 11:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to thinkingjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverclrk View Post
Al,

You are probably one of the more stand up memebers of this board. A lot of people only care about themselves and making a quick buck.
Mac is one of the few people on this board i've known for years who i trust the most on this board and a few others, he's top 2 on making deals, one of the best that makes me come back, and he's a pack of knowledge!