Hockey Talk - Inline & Ice Warehouse  

Go Back   Hockey Talk - Inline & Ice Warehouse > The Game of Hockey - Questions, Discussions & Leagues > Classifieds
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 8th, 2009, 12:31 PM

If this kid does not get banned for blatantly lying to members on here just to make a sale, then this board has no integrity. People like jtokosh19 should not be allowed to use this forum to cheat others out of money with his dishonest selling practices.
Old October 8th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverclrk View Post
Spree has nothing to do with kicking him off the site. I don't really think anything can be done besides just not dealing with him. It seems to be pretty public knowledfge that jtokosh19 sucks as a seller. So if you still deal with him after all these negative posts then your just an idiot.
Completely incorrect....as I am the only person that bans people from this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ws6 View Post
If this kid does not get banned for blatantly lying to members on here just to make a sale, then this board has no integrity. People like jtokosh19 should not be allowed to use this forum to cheat others out of money with his dishonest selling practices.
As stated in the rules of the forum, IW holds ZERO responsibility for interactions between a buyer and a seller. This is a public forum for all to use, and issues that may occur in a paid transaction are to be resolved between the two parties. That being said however, I am currently working to acquire the necessary information to make an informed decision. While it may or may not be definitive enough to some.....I am simply gathering information currently.

29 years.....still not a pro
Old October 8th, 2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPREEDIZZLE View Post
Completely incorrect....as I am the only person that bans people from this site.

I know you hold all the power Spree.

I will clarify my statement with what you said quoted below.

As stated in the rules of the forum, IW holds ZERO responsibility for interactions between a buyer and a seller. This is a public forum for all to use, and issues that may occur in a paid transaction are to be resolved between the two parties. .
With the zero responsibility from IW for the sale of equipment from private parties IW unless they want to does not have to do anything about it. You being the main mod on this site for all intents and purposes are IW.

With all the people having problems with this guy it will be your own stupidity if you choose to buy from him again. What is to say he gets banned it is not like he can't come back on with another name as we all see this board constintly gets spammed by the same people.
Old October 8th, 2009, 04:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to thinkingjack

i say why not put it to a public vote, even on facebook i saw a few posts of people saying stay away from that guy, if this is bleeding to facebook what the fuck is wrong with this dilemma, i've traded through here and facebook and iceW is the best one in my opinion, i know as spree said theyre not really at fault for it because this is a forum craigslist type but come on, put it through a vote if enough people are actually hating on him for being ripped off.

all of this just makes me so glad i didnt buy those skates from him and passed on selling him a stick i posted a while back
Old October 8th, 2009, 04:53 PM

Send a message via AIM to NYR4NG3R5 Send a message via MSN to NYR4NG3R5

Perhaps he can have a special title on his name indicating that people not deal with him. I'm sure if that were the case he'd leave on his own. If not, he can still talk on boards so I believe it would be an all around fair situation.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...c60b22443f.jpg
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR4NG3R5 View Post
Perhaps he can have a special title on his name indicating that people not deal with him. I'm sure if that were the case he'd leave on his own. If not, he can still talk on boards so I believe it would be an all around fair situation.
haha change it where it normally says "senior member" or "admin" to something along the lines of "bad seller.... do not deal with" :cool:
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:15 PM

On another popular hockey site they have just such a thing. They're shown as "bad sellers" under their avatar.
Old October 8th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingjack View Post
i say why not put it to a public vote, even on facebook i saw a few posts of people saying stay away from that guy, if this is bleeding to facebook what the fuck is wrong with this dilemma, i've traded through here and facebook and iceW is the best one in my opinion, i know as spree said theyre not really at fault for it because this is a forum craigslist type but come on, put it through a vote if enough people are actually hating on him for being ripped off.

all of this just makes me so glad i didnt buy those skates from him and passed on selling him a stick i posted a while back
i was never selling any skates!!!
spree this shows how stupid half of these people really are
Old October 8th, 2009, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtokosh19 View Post
I guess we are all stupid because we actually trust that somebody is sending the item that they sold you on, not something totally different. Unfortunately for me, I did not read all of the negative feedback in these two threads about how much of an ass this guy is, and I got burnt because of it. That is why he needs to be banned so it doesn't happen to anyone else. And I was never trying to blame IW for anything, I am over the money that I have lost and I am just trying to make sure nobody else falls for his crap.

The worst part about all of this John, is that you never attempted to try to make this right. You lied to me to make a sale, took my money, and sent me a stick that I can't use. Then, you don't even attempt to man up to make it right. All I can say, is that if you screw over enough people, at some point it will be reciprocated!
Old October 8th, 2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtokosh19 View Post
you're a fucking moron! back in february i was looking for skates for a friend and you messaged me saying you had a pair of skates you dont use so you might sell them cheap

i had three people, one guy about a pair of ccm vectors, one guy about a pair of bauers, and you.
Old October 8th, 2009, 07:27 PM

All of this negative feedback towards jtokosh19 should be beyond reasonable doubt to ban this punk kid.
Old October 8th, 2009, 07:29 PM

does anyone else find irony in the fact that jtokosh was the one that originally started this thread?
LOL :rolleyes:
Old October 8th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Banned

dude i play dek hockey..........
Old October 9th, 2009, 09:08 AM

dude, you are a punk ass kid that rips people off and lies to them........
Old October 9th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Accusations and this back and forth banter in this thread can stop IMMEDIATELY.

29 years.....still not a pro
Old October 10th, 2009, 04:04 PM

yeeeaaaah less talkie more hockey

Last edited by thinkingjack : October 10th, 2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old November 15th, 2009, 12:50 PM

I have had one experience with jtokosh19 (he probably created this thread after our attempted transaction actually!) and it was not a good one.

We actually ran into a problem that was neither person's fault, but it was not at all pleasant dealing with him.

I was buying a stick from him and he wouldn't take Paypal (which I always use), only Money Order. I agreed to send him a MO and when he cashed it he would send me the stick. I had never done a money order before but I went to the post office and bank to find out about it and purchased one for the sale amount we agreed on. I mailed jtokosh19 the MO and he received it, then messaged me that it didn't work. I asked him if he could see what was wrong with it, why they couldn't process it or if there was something we could do to get it to process. His one line message replies gave me a turned off feeling of lack of effort, giving me no workable feedback to work with. So I just asked him to mail me the MO back, I received it and took it back to the post office. I could have tried again but I was so turned off by this guy's short responses (like when you ask someone something and they respond with a couple words, making you have to keep asking questions to find out the information you're looking for, or some kind of useful info). So I just got the MO refunded at the post office and blocked jtokosh19, he is not helpful at all, frustrating communication. I WOULD NOT DEAL WITH JTOKOSH19.
Old November 15th, 2009, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashy View Post
I have had one experience with jtokosh19 (he probably created this thread after our attempted transaction actually!) and it was not a good one.

We actually ran into a problem that was neither person's fault, but it was not at all pleasant dealing with him.

I was buying a stick from him and he wouldn't take Paypal (which I always use), only Money Order. I agreed to send him a MO and when he cashed it he would send me the stick. I had never done a money order before but I went to the post office and bank to find out about it and purchased one for the sale amount we agreed on. I mailed jtokosh19 the MO and he received it, then messaged me that it didn't work. I asked him if he could see what was wrong with it, why they couldn't process it or if there was something we could do to get it to process. His one line message replies gave me a turned off feeling of lack of effort, giving me no workable feedback to work with. So I just asked him to mail me the MO back, I received it and took it back to the post office. I could have tried again but I was so turned off by this guy's short responses (like when you ask someone something and they respond with a couple words, making you have to keep asking questions to find out the information you're looking for, or some kind of useful info). So I just got the MO refunded at the post office and blocked jtokosh19, he is not helpful at all, frustrating communication. I WOULD NOT DEAL WITH JTOKOSH19.
i dont know where'd you've been but he got banned for his shit deals, and even shittier personality, so just be glad he didnt cash it and claim he didnt have an error. what were you buying or selling or whatever?
Old November 19th, 2009, 05:06 PM

Hah I downscaled my reading up on hockey equipment for a while but I'm interested again. I was just going to ignore that dude but then I took a browse through this thread and saw that there were more bad reviews on him. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered wasting time on responding to his posts.

I was buying a Warrior MacDaddy from him.
Old January 18th, 2010, 03:24 PM

Yup, I have minuses for Jtokosh, and you can now add sniperasps, and the rest of his identities.

I highly, HIGHLY, recommend that noone does business with sniperasps. We were supposed to trade sticks, and he never sent mine. To be honest I have no reason to believe he even has the stick he offered to trade. I am largely responsible for this, I was ignorant enough to trade with someone that shady. In the process of sending him my stick/blade i lost 23 dollars to shipping, which he has declined to refund. Furthermore he claims he provided a fake address and name for me, but yet somehow he still signed the signature confirmation. He claimed to be his dad and girl friend. He gave me a fake number for a post office near him. He has no proof that he ever attempted to ship; no receipt, and despite telling me he worked at a post office for 10 years, he wasnt surprised that he didnt get a white/pink receipt with the signiture confirmation number on it. even though he was certain he bought a signature confirmation.

Then he proceeded to tell me he dropped the stick off at the Post Office, and that the post office, believing that his stick was drugs or a weapon, mutilated the stick beyond use opening it to see its contents. Im sure that if the government thought there were drugs, or a hazardous weapon in a package they would throw caution to the wind and obliterate the package, thats probably how they were trained right? But that isn't the best part. Even though they thought he was "shipping weapons or drugs", therefore making him a persons of interest, they never contacted him. He only found out once he contacted them. And perhaps im wrong, but I am under the impression that all post offices close at 12:30 on saturday. Despite this fact, he somehow was able to run down to the post office to talk with the "post master" multiple times between 1:50 and 3pm on a saturday.

Furthermore, I can almost guarantee that the user Snipeshow are alternate accounts sniperasps is using to build credibility, judging by their cumulative post count of 16, and their successive "transactions" with sniperasps.

Anyways, I have myself to blame for dealing with someone shady, but so the rest of you dont make the same mistake, now you know DONT DEAL WITH SNIPERASPS

Last edited by Sabres07 : January 19th, 2010 at 05:54 PM.