Hockey Talk - Inline & Ice Warehouse  

Go Back   Hockey Talk - Inline & Ice Warehouse > Hockey Equipment Questions, Discussion & Reviews > Protective > Roller Girdles/Pants
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 25th, 2009, 08:10 PM

Default Tour 50 BX girdle

Hate to start another girdle thread but I'm about to buy a bunch of stuff and can't seem to find any feedback on this particular girdle in any sections of the forum.

If anyone used the 50BX, what did you think of it in terms of protection and weight/comfort?

Thanks in advance
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:11 PM

I just picked a pair up today, as I was looking for some fairly cheap protection. Very lightweight, with no problems with movement. Padding is quite sufficient as I took a good fall onto my arse bone and barely felt it pain-wise. Didn't take any shots off my legs as I was one on one with a goalie. Cup movement wasn't an issue. They didn't seem to absorb too much sweat. Worn under a pair of roller hockey pants, I barely noticed them aside from one time when the buckle popped loose, but that was user error.

I'd say it was $30 well spent.

Haha. I just noticed that this thread is three years old. Holy Christ this place needs some activity.